Carolina Herrera Andy or Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Damier Canvas

aleare

Jun 24, 2009
Hi, please I need your help. What handbag do you prefer the
Carolina Herrera Andy handbag in brown color or the LV speedy 30 damier canvas. I love those handbags but I need your help to decide. I need the pros and contras and your all opinion. Thanks so much.

Attachments

• chloe_signature1.jpg
    chloe_signature1.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 3,463
  • Louis_Vuitton_Damier_Canvas_Speedy.jpg
    Louis_Vuitton_Damier_Canvas_Speedy.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 1,991
Is the Andy bag made of suede? It look like it is. Suede can pick up dirt easily and it is hard to clean. At least you can wipe the LV canvas with a damp cloth. I think the Speedy would stay nice looking a lot longer than the Andy.

I have a Damier Ebene Speedy and love it! As ArmCandyLuvr stated, it looks like the Andy may be suede? If so, the weather could really be an issue. The Damier = low maintenance. No worries with inclement weather.

Absolutely, without a doubt the Speedy. I really feel the Speedy would be much more versatile. It looks great with jeans and a t-shirt and looks great dressed up too. The other one looks a bit more distressed/rustic that I think would suit casual dress only.

I have to say that I do like 'em both. The LV is a timeless piece and would be a great bag to own...but at the same time I like the Andy as well. Probably due to the fact that it doesn't seem to be structured, and I like that.

The speedy. Rain just comes right off it (without the vachetta-handles) And it has that beautiful red interior. I guess Im already partial to the speedy because I adore it, but also the Herrera bag (based on picture alone) seems to have a less exclusive finish and expression to it.