Caroldiva's husband is very ill. Authentification service Website auto-responder

This is good to know, thank you for posting. Perhaps people may want to use a different authentication service until things calm down for Carol and her business. There is a list in the sticky section of this forum.

Sending my warmest thoughts and prayers to Carol and her family right now. May her husband recover quickly and safely so their holidays can be full of joy and happiness together.

Dear Carol,
~~~My Best of Wishes go out to You and Your Husband--Take very good care, God Bless and Have a Wonderful Healthy Holiday Season and the BEST of everything for next year and always~~~
~xoxoxo~

Our wonderful Carol's husband has just had surgery for removal of a brain cyst. Please send your positive thoughts and prayers them for his speedy recovery.

I noticed today that she has said she has over 440 emails in her inbox and that she is hoping to improve her response speed shortly. So if you are waiting on an email from Caroldiva.com , this is why.

So sorry to hear this, she provides such a great service to many members here. Best wishes for a speedy recovery....

On another note I wish that more businesses could be as professional as Carole is, she is going through such a hard personal experience and yet she takes the time to keep her customers informed and is still working at helping people out. What an incredible woman.....