Carmen Electra

Carmen is on the cover of the most recent issue of Cosmo, and in an interview, she said that she and Dave are still really good friends. I was really happy to hear that.

Do you regret having your relationship with Dave turned into a reality series?
Not at all. That was a wonderful time in my life, and I learned so much from Dave and from that experience. It changed my life. The show was fun, and it captured a moment in time that I'll have forever.

Do you generally remain friends with your exes?
With Dave, I'm facing the situation with love and compassion. I've been able to step outside the relationship and see it from a different perspective, and it's empowering to do that. We're definitely friends. We talk on the phone all the time, and I really, truly wish him happiness, peace, and love.

carmenelectracocacola.jpg
carmenelectracocacola2.jpg

I can't believe a company like Coca Cola would do such thing, it's so trashy.

That is trashy!! I'm a Carmen lover, but lately she's in EVERY commercial. Taco Bell, some computer thing, Max Factor, that diet drug NV, etc...
Is she that broke?

Yikes...that's a little skimpy for a coca cola commercial. Her make-up and hair look good, but the rest is trashy. Esp the second picture with her boobs hanging out the bottom~ gross!

Yikes...that's a little skimpy for a coca cola commercial. Her make-up and hair look good, but the rest is trashy. Esp the second picture with her boobs hanging out the bottom~ gross!

Yeah! Seriously they could get a top that fits her at LEAST! This is a bit too sexy. I really don't want my young boys seeing this everywhere!?! :shrugs: I don't mind her in a bikini but there are classier ones!

Remember the 1994 Coke commerical w/ 2 boys watching Cindy Crawford (fully clothed) drinking a Coke? It became a semi-classic, w/ some spoofs done of it.

God, I miss that time when sex did not equal flesh.