CARLY AND SIGNATURE STRIPE OWNERS: Why you love your bag?

Marcela

Nov 8, 2007
:sos:I am ready to buy my bag but I am still reading about the differences between the Carly and the Signature Stripe. I wish but both but I just can buy one...:sad:
I have a few questions for you:

1. First... How I say "for you" when is for more that one person? Just "for you", "for all of you" or how? God, this english is killing me! Ha ha

OK, seriously, the questions:

1. Why you love your bag? Which one is the best reason?
2. Is your bag comfortable? I hate slippery straps on my shoulder...
3. What color is your bag?
4. What size?
5. All the other information you want to write of your bag.

This is about Carly and Signature Stripe but if you have a different one that is your favorite you can share your comments too!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Okay, here I go!!!! lol

1. Why you love your bag? I love my bag because it is cute, fun, functional, and it makes me smile! :smile:
2. Is your bag comfortable? Yes, it is comfortable to me!!! I also hate slippery straps and I usually can't do the 2 strap thing.. my strap stays on and stays put.
3. What color is your bag? Mine is the khaki/beet
4. What size? the medium
Good Luck!!! I would suggest going and trying them on and seeing what looks best on you and what feels best :tup: Just because there are a lot of us girls that love Carly doesn't mean you have to.

I have the sig stripe bag. I just love the look of it with the sig, then the pop of color.

I think it's comfortable, but I'll admit one strap might slide from time to time.

I have the light blue one that was out in the beginning of the year and the crimson one that returned to the store in the fall...

4. What size?
the smaller of the two

Like the previous poster said, go try them on. I have a Carly pouch and a Carly demi and I love them too, but I just love how the sig stripe carries everything I need without making my credit card cry...

I have the sig stripe bag. I just love the look of it with the sig, then the pop of color.

I think it's comfortable, but I'll admit one strap might slide from time to time.

I have the light blue one that was out in the beginning of the year and the crimson one that returned to the store in the fall...

4. What size?
the smaller of the two

Like the previous poster said, go try them on. I have a Carly pouch and a Carly demi and I love them too, but I just love how the sig stripe carries everything I need without making my credit card cry...

I was looking your wish list and I need to tell you that I have the Beeckler wristlet (khaki and black leather) and I love it! It is very roomy. I don't have a big collection of Coach bags, just a few things but I think this one is my favorite!
:tup:

1. Why you love your bag? I love my bag because I needed a nice black purse and I had been wanting a Carly for a long time (originally wanted the chocolate cotton carly last spring/summer)
2. Is your bag comfortable? My Carly is probably one of my most comfortable bags. I've gotten into the habbit of using her all the time... even when it doesn't always match :shame:
3. What color is your bag? Black!!
4. What size? Large

Good luck on deciding which bag is for you and make sure and post pics when you buy it! :yahoo: :wlae: :okay:

i love signature stripe b/c it has such a sporty but sophisticated look to it ... i have the signature stripe blue from a year ago when signature stripe first came out and it is an intircate part of my warddrobe... but i recently was at Lord and taylor and saw the black leather carly and honetsly that bag has very much drawn my attention espeically when i held it up i think it might be my next purchase .... but liek others state dbefore signature stripe made my wallet so much more happier

1. Why you love your bag?
I have the Signature Stripe khaki/gold. I love it because I can dress it up and I can dress it down. I don't really like that there isn't a zipper though lol
2. Is your bag comfortable?
My bag is comfy. When I wear big coats though it's a lil annoying.
Khaki/Gold
4. What size?
The small one lol
I always get compliments on it. I also have my initials on it.