Caring for different calfskin items.

Hello,
I purchased the bally fine leather lotion to clean leather surface. According to the instructions on the product, it seems a great protective fine leather care. The sales told me this kind of lotion is not available on bally's website and only carries in stores. Once they have it, it sold out fast. I was lucky to get one and also one protective spray for patent leather which I used for my purple lv patent leather long wallet. It adds shine to it, but not oilly look. I am wondering if anyone used the lotion on their Chanel handbags made by calf skin. Any tips on how you store and care your Chanel hangbags?

Attachments

• 20180914_051756.jpg
    20180914_051756.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 317
  • 20180914_051815.jpg
    20180914_051815.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 312
  • Screenshot_20180914-053340_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180914-053340_Chrome.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 313
I’ve been recommended to use the Cadillac leather cleaner. If anyone could please tell me which one to use, the white or the green bottle?

My bag is black aged calfskin and it’s looking dry and almost grey. Is Cadillac leather cleaner safe for aged calfskin?

hi all, I've just gotten a preloved grained calfskin boy and it does smell musty and stored away for years. can I use apple care leather conditioner on it? will it helps to remove the odor or I need to do something else?

As this is in RHW, can the conditioner go over the hardwares?
IMG_4484.jpg

Hi,
I know this is an older thread, but I am hoping someone replies nonetheless.

I just got a Beige Chanel Perfect Fit Woc in calfskin leather and am wondering if anyone has ever tried using Collonil Carbon Pro Spray to protect the bag from color transfer? Has the experience been good or bad? And does it leave any stains? It’s my first light colored Chanel bag and I’m so scared to use it lol..

Thanks!

E9D83047-16DA-4785-9543-92D04884ED36.jpeg

PLEASE HELP
I've just bought this and need help what's the best product to use on it to revive it back to life
and waterproof it?
It's a 2.55 specially aged calfskin flap as described by the seller in vgc. Any advice would be highly appreciated :blush:

Screenshot_20220125-203126.jpgScreenshot_20220125-203222.jpg

Hi all, I have a Chanel 22 bag in calfskin - took my bag out yesterday and I noticed some white-ish stains on my bag, probably from my sunscreen. Has anyone faced this issue before, and have any tips to remove the stain?!

Hi! I was just wondering does anyone has a caring regimen for Chanel grained calfskin bags? Do you condition them etc? If so, what are the recommended products please?
For grained calfskin, I have used:

Cadillac Select Leather Lotion Cleaner and Conditioner- for Handbags, Sofas, Jackets, Furniture, Purses, and More

Cadillac Select Leather Lotion Cleaner and Conditioner- for Handbags, Sofas, Jackets, Furniture, Purses, and More
or
Collonil 1909 Leather Lotion For All Smooth Leathers Shoes/Garments/Bags/Apparel1681375911381.png

Both worked well in the cleaning and conditioning of my
Chanel items.