Card Holder Question

LHLarsen

Mar 2, 2019
I would like to buy a cardholder in monogram or epi leather to carry when I want to downsize and be super-minimalist. I need to be able to carry 2-3 cards and some US bank notes. Recently I saw a small cardholder that was sold with the Jeanne wallet and I thought that this might be another option. The Jeanne cardholder only has 2 pockets and is a bit narrower than the other cardholders. Does anyone have experience with both of these and if so, would the Jeanne cardholder work or is it too compact?

Great idea Kim TX! The images of the two cardholders are below. The epi cardholder has a pocket on either side of the main pocket. The Jeanne cardholder only has a pocket on the front. The Jeanne cardholder is 3.75" wide and the epi is 4.25" wide. They are about the same heightScreen Shot 2020-02-12 at 7.16.30 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 7.17.35 PM.png

With the cardholders only three slip pockets might get a little bit tight with the dollar bills. It'll work but it would stretch the leather. As for the key pouch thee cards and bills would fit but you would have to fold the bills.