card case

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm going to buy a card case
    Undecided between the 'fragment' and simple card case, either in black with SHW or blush with SHW
    Does anyone out here have any of these and can comment?
    I don't tend to carry around too much
    In particular is the fragment zip very stiff, and does the blush get dirty easily?

2. Can't comment on the other ones, but I have the monogram card case in black with GHW. I've had it for over a year and it still looks brand new - no wear and tear at all. The slots loosened slightly so it's easier to get my cards/cash out - but not to the point where it looks loose.

It's great if you don't like to carry too much with you - I carry my driver's license and 2-3 cards, and maybe one or two bills in the center.

3. I have the croc fragments card case. The zipper is a bit stiff at first mainly because you fill all the slots with cards. Over time it has definitely softened out though.