Caramella....?

GoldenAnkh

Lovin' Toki
Feb 27, 2007
I have decided that in addition to my Pirata Bambinone and Cucciolo (is that the right name?) that I would also like to purchase a Caramella and Denaro. But, I don't want the same print. I was thinking a Lamore or spiaggia, but I would like one to have the Lamore and one to have Spiaggia.

My questions are the following:

1. What prints would you recommend? Foresta looks awesome, as do so many others, which makes it hard to decide!!!

2. Where do I find them?!

Thanks for your help! :rolleyes:

let me see.. i have like a bunch of junk in my caramella, mainly my makeup, and carry it inside another bag...so for me it aint too big, i think its perfect. i could never get my stuff into a caramellina. hihihi

here is mine with the stuff that i currently have in it. :sweatdrop:
caramella.jpg

Now I REALLY want one! I just would like to find Foresta or Amore instead of another Pirata. Does anyone have suggestions of where to look? Is there a Macy's or Nordstrom's in the US I should call, and whom should I speak with?

good luck finding a foresta. the only one ive seen is on ebay for almost 90 bucks. foresta is the holy grail.

if you find forestas, letme know cause i want one too. :graucho:

im bidding on a foresta bocce...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU PEOPLE!! if you planned on outbidding me, dont do it! pleaaaase!!! i dont want a big bag, only a little green! and cheap little green toki bag!! :crybaby:

i dont wanna spend much cause..just look at my wishlist. and on top of that, im moving out in 4 months and should have some money left for other things other than tokidoki. *sighs* you know the feeling. plus i wanna get my roomie a toki tshirt cause he is the only guy that hasnt said to me tokidoki is stupid. :sad: