Caramella....?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have decided that in addition to my Pirata Bambinone and Cucciolo (is that the right name?) that I would also like to purchase a Caramella and Denaro. But, I don't want the same print. I was thinking a Lamore or spiaggia, but I would like one to have the Lamore and one to have Spiaggia.

My questions are the following:

1. What prints would you recommend? Foresta looks awesome, as do so many others, which makes it hard to decide!!!

2. Where do I find them?!

Thanks for your help! :rolleyes:

2. i think all look good because the caramella is so large.

3. I was also thinking that I could skip the Denaro and go with two Caramellas or something similar. I carry alot of junk!

4. let me see.. i have like a bunch of junk in my caramella, mainly my makeup, and carry it inside another bag...so for me it aint too big, i think its perfect. i could never get my stuff into a caramellina. hihihi

here is mine with the stuff that i currently have in it. :sweatdrop:
    [​IMG]

5. yes! it holds a lot. i have cigarettes, lighter, 3 lipsticks, some lipglass from mac, my ipod nano, and some pens. that's only half full.

6. Now I REALLY want one! I just would like to find Foresta or Amore instead of another Pirata. Does anyone have suggestions of where to look? Is there a Macy's or Nordstrom's in the US I should call, and whom should I speak with?

7. good luck finding a foresta. the only one ive seen is on ebay for almost 90 bucks. foresta is the holy grail.

if you find forestas, letme know cause i want one too. :graucho:

8. my roommate just purchased a foresta ciao ciao i wish i wasn't so cheap!

9. im bidding on a foresta bocce...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU PEOPLE!! if you planned on outbidding me, dont do it! pleaaaase!!! i dont want a big bag, only a little green! and cheap little green toki bag!! :crybaby:

i dont wanna spend much cause..just look at my wishlist. and on top of that, im moving out in 4 months and should have some money left for other things other than tokidoki. *sighs* you know the feeling. plus i wanna get my roomie a toki tshirt cause he is the only guy that hasnt said to me tokidoki is stupid. :sad:

10. Good luck on the foresta bocce ragdollia :smile:

11. thanks azumie... theres another girl bidding on it so somebody suggested i used...A SNIPER!
    so we'll see. :shrugs: i really dont have much luck for ebay.