Caramella question

Kitzka

Handbag addict
O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
Did someone say that caramellas for tutti, familigia, and transporto will only be avaible in hawaii and guam?

my brother livs in hawaii and will be coming back to the mainland in nov and if there will be caramella in tansporot then i would like him to pick one up for me.

thanks
lara

Tutti caramellas are definitely only available in Hawaii & Guam, why I have no idea :wtf: so stupid. I'm not sure if there will be a transporto or vacanze caramella but famiglia was available here on mainland USA.

I thought they had the tutti caramellas on the mainland too?? Jeny, didnt you get yours there?? Or am I thinking of the wrong person? LOL :lol: I need to get myself a trasporto one!

I have no idea why they're only sold here.. its really weird. Its the same for the Mamma Mias too... :confused1:

Nobody knows... :shrugs: Its a mystery! I also dont get why they dont make more denaros & caramellas! They're the ones that sell out the quickest!! They should really think about making more..

Nobody knows... :shrugs: Its a mystery! I also dont get why they dont make more denaros & caramellas! They're the ones that sell out the quickest!! They should really think about making more..

I couldn't agree more. I have no clue what's wrong with them...makes NO sense to anyone here. They suck!! :lol: