Cara Delevingne

Im shocked at people saying such terrible things about her. Money or not, she photographs beautifully and looks much better than almost every other model I've seen. Plus, she's great on the catwalk.

What does her father do? I did not know she was from a rich family

He is a property developer, but I think that their wealth goes more into the past, to her grandparents, great-grandparents, etc.

Im shocked at people saying such terrible things about her. Money or not, she photographs beautifully and looks much better than almost every other model I've seen. Plus, she's great on the catwalk.

Couldn't said it better myself.

I was trying to post some of her campaigns yesterday, but I couldn't. Plus, she's really charismatic and you can see that from every photo. She knows how to seduce the camera.

Attachments

• cara-delevingne-saskia-de-brauw-by-karl-lagerfeld-for-fendi-campaign-fw-2013-2014-4.jpg
    cara-delevingne-saskia-de-brauw-by-karl-lagerfeld-for-fendi-campaign-fw-2013-2014-4.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 790
  • tom-ford-black-orchid-fragrance-ad-cara-delevingne02.jpg
    tom-ford-black-orchid-fragrance-ad-cara-delevingne02.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 641
  • 2014-myburberry-campaign-shot-02-1.jpg
    2014-myburberry-campaign-shot-02-1.jpg
    354.4 KB · Views: 647
  • Cara-Delevingne-fronts-new-Mulberry-campaign.jpg
    Cara-Delevingne-fronts-new-Mulberry-campaign.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 661
  • chanel-2014-fall-winter-campaign1.jpg
    chanel-2014-fall-winter-campaign1.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 637
  • Cara-Delevigne-Burberry.jpg
    Cara-Delevigne-Burberry.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 629
  • Cara-Delevingne_YSL.jpg
    Cara-Delevingne_YSL.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 641
  • La-Perla-Campaign-2014-Cara-Delevingne-758x1024.jpg
    La-Perla-Campaign-2014-Cara-Delevingne-758x1024.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 775
Some of the editorials she has done and these aren't even her best ones. :biggrin:

(and I have no idea how many photos is allowed to post on one page, but sorry if I've crossed the number)

Attachments

• Cara-Delevingne-Fashionwithus1.jpg
    Cara-Delevingne-Fashionwithus1.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 778
  • img-cara-delevingne-2_14174339306.jpg
    img-cara-delevingne-2_14174339306.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 682
  • Bild_1-1.jpg
    Bild_1-1.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 689
  • Cara.jpg
    Cara.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 698
  • 653.jpg
    653.jpg
    476.1 KB · Views: 667
  • Cara-Delevingne-6.jpg
    Cara-Delevingne-6.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 669
  • tumblr_mtbx9swvvS1rk6uufo1_500.png
    tumblr_mtbx9swvvS1rk6uufo1_500.png
    503.6 KB · Views: 666
  • tumblr_md2fdshgyz1qb1lds.jpg
    tumblr_md2fdshgyz1qb1lds.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 653
  • original.jpg
    original.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 674
  • Cara_Delevingne_Mario_Testino_VogueUK_0313_08.jpg
    Cara_Delevingne_Mario_Testino_VogueUK_0313_08.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 671
He is a property developer, but I think that their wealth goes more into the past, to her grandparents, great-grandparents, etc.

Couldn't said it better myself.

I was trying to post some of her campaigns yesterday, but I couldn't. Plus, she's really charismatic and you can see that from every photo. She knows how to seduce the camera.

Thank you for postings those. I think there are plenty of young "supermodels" right now who wouldn't be getting big gigs if it weren't for connections. However with that said I personally have always found Cara to be worthy of the model status.

Oh, God...Cara looks like one of the boys from the old group "Hanson", IMO.
I used to think she was so stunning but now that Ive seen one too many candid pap pics I realize how hard that Adobe photoshop tool gets worked on her. She is nothing like the airbrushed girl they push out in pics. Nothing!

Personally I find her look interesting and I have liked many of the campaigns she has done.

I used to think she was so stunning but now that Ive seen one too many candid pap pics I realize how hard that Adobe photoshop tool gets worked on her. She is nothing like the airbrushed girl they push out in pics. Nothing!

I really like her work. Overall, I think she is gorgeous; I even like her quirky behavior. :shrugs: But, I will acquiesce...I like seeing people just letting it 'all hang out' and I think she does.

On the airbrushing, photoshopping...yes, she benefits as does every celeb, model, average person.

It always amuses me that people get flak for it....especially in magazines...it's not like they have any choice or say so. Even self manipulation doesn't bug me, but I realize I am in the minority there...but when people have no control....

She certainly is no more (or less) altered than any other model.

I think she's very striking... Fantastic model when she's "on". However lately she has often looked bloated (alcohol and/or coke?). Not judging but that can't be good, considering her job.

I really like her work. Overall, I think she is gorgeous; I even like her quirky behavior. :shrugs: But, I will acquiesce...I like seeing people just letting it 'all hang out' and I think she does.

On the airbrushing, photoshopping...yes, she benefits as does every celeb, model, average person.

It always amuses me that people get flak for it....especially in magazines...it's not like they have any choice or say so. Even self manipulation doesn't bug me, but I realize I am in the minority there...but when people have no control....

She certainly is no more (or less) altered than any other model.

That's so true. All models are altered in some way. I know someone who models and while she is stunning in real life she is beyond amazing in campaigns she has done. It's all about hair, make up and photoshop.

she has such a strong face. everytime I see her placards at the stores or bus Station I can't take my eyes off of her. she is doing a great Job as a model! don't care for the private cara. I don't think she seems nice or any Kind of normal ;)