Car key fob solution!

sea0fyears

I’m just here for a good time.
O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
So I've been reading some of the threads about how great the vernis key holder is, but I noticed a lot of people were having problems trying to find a place for their key fob (I call it a clicker). Well, I was rummaging around my craft stuff and I came across some clips that got me thinking... Pretty much every LV bag has a d-ring, right? What if I just cliped my key fob to the d-ring so that I could click my car open easily, since the d-rings are right near the top of the purse! I tried it out today and was thrilled with the results. I've attached pictures of my key fob with clip and my car/house keys now neatly stored in my mono cles.

I'm still thinking about getting the key holder but I'm now leaning more towards a pomme mini ring agenda since I already have the cles and it obviously works great for holding keys. The functions of the cles have been replaced with the zippered part of my new wallet.

Attachments

• keys1.JPG
    keys1.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 82
  • keys2.JPG
    keys2.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 87
  • keys3.JPG
    keys3.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 77
It's my mono petite bucket. It just had it's lining replaced last November :yes:

no way!!! vuittonite lining is leather??!?!?! whoa....... I learn something new everyday.....lol. I've never been interested in the bucket before so I've never taken a look at it. Well I've only seen the mini lin one and it had canvas lining so I thought all buckets had canvas lining like most LV bags these day.... Anyway, thanks for enlightening me! :P

I've done the same thing. Althought my clicker cam with a ring on it.
thanks for sharing pic's.

So I've been reading some of the threads about how great the vernis key holder is, but I noticed a lot of people were having problems trying to find a place for their key fob (I call it a clicker). Well, I was rummaging around my craft stuff and I came across some clips that got me thinking... Pretty much every LV bag has a d-ring, right? What if I just cliped my key fob to the d-ring so that I could click my car open easily, since the d-rings are right near the top of the purse! I tried it out today and was thrilled with the results. I've attached pictures of my key fob with clip and my car/house keys now neatly stored in my mono cles.

I'm still thinking about getting the key holder but I'm now leaning more towards a pomme mini ring agenda since I already have the cles and it obviously works great for holding keys. The functions of the cles have been replaced with the zippered part of my new wallet.