Car driven into Glasgow airport terminal building

The worrying thing is, police are carrying out raids all over the country, not just in the areas of the incidents.

It certainly makes you think that while attention is concentrated in certain areas, something can happen elsewhere.

Is really frightening.

We are living in such scary times. Glasgow is one of my favourites places to visit. The people the culture and scenery are just beautiful.

Thanks for starting this thread. Lets all send good thoughts and wishes for our Scottish neighbours.

There is information coming in from all over the UK at the moment. Suspect vehicles etc.

This is another incident in Scotland.

Alert at terror suspect hospital

Last Updated: Sunday, 01 July 2007, 18:03 GMT
- Search: Paisley hospital explosion

a_controlled_explosion_has_b14967321183310711a0_200x150

A police cordon around the Royal Alexandra Hospital, Paisley​

A controlled explosion has been carried out on a car at the hospital where one of the airport terror attack suspects is being treated.

The car was believed to be connected to the attack on Glasgow Airport, Strathclyde Police said.
Police said army bomb disposal officers were called out to the hospital car park after a suspect vehicle was found.
A spokesman said: "It is believed that this car is connected to yesterday's incident at Glasgow Airport."

The force said there was "no indication at this time" that the car contained any explosives.
But a spokesman added: "As a precautionary measure, a cordon has been put in place to ensure public safety and a controlled explosion carried out."
While the restrictions were in place the hospital's accident and emergency department was unable to admit emergency "blue light" patients taken there by ambulance.

They were taken to the Western Infirmary and the Southern General Hospital in Glasgow.
All other hospital services were operating and an alternative entrance and car park area were available.
Part of the Royal Alexandra Hospital was evacuated after the arrival of one of the men arrested at the airport when a "suspect device" was found on his body.

I pray that this will cease soon.
The fear of these morons actually succeeding in a huge attack is ever present.
God bless & preserve everyone all over the world from injury by these mindless brainwashed individuals who think that killing & maiming will bring them closer to their God!

^^

Everyone is very nervous Roz, even on this side of the pond. Our 4th of July holiday is Wednesday and I think with that and the 7/7 anniversary everyone will be glad when next week is over.

On the news it has just reported that a Doctor (26 year old Jordanian junior doctor) and his wife have been taken into custody over the bomb attempts. Also, one of the men in the Glasgow vehicle was alo seen in the mercedes in London (presumably on CCTV examination after the car was found)- so London and Glasgow are definitely connected.

If the Doctor does turn out to be involved, it is so strange- on the one hand to train to be a doctor, to help people, and on the other, to be planning a massacre.

^^

Everyone is very nervous Roz, even on this side of the pond. Our 4th of July holiday is Wednesday and I think with that and the 7/7 anniversary everyone will be glad when next week is over.
I can imagine Roo & I so hope there will be no more incidents.
My son is flying to USA on holiday late July & I am terrified for his safety.
God bless you all.

Agree Ruby, so inconsistent to train to save lives then do this. I wonder is he a legitimate doctor, maybe false papers. At least they have identified the people so it will be a few more terrorists off the streets.