Canvas Strap Arrived! Details and Pics

Brilliant idea, just brilliant!! Love it on the Bolide, at these prices multi-tasking is a real plus! And your pictures are always so yummy, the orange Bolide looks good enough to eat!! Just love!!

Wow That's great! Can u show us some modelling pix with the Canvas belt and bolide please?

Thanks!

Here are a couple pics. I am usually pretty "picky" about my photography but this is the best I could do quickly.
I was afraid if I waited for the perfect opportunity that I would never get around to it ....

strap1a.jpg

strap1b.jpg

Last December while at the holiday party at H in Charlotte, I ordered the wide canvas Evelyne III strap to use on my Bolide,
so I can wear it messenger style. It came in on Friday (almost one full year!) and Darra, my wonderful SA sent it
out right away and it arrived today!:biggrin:

I am very pleased with it and it was worth the wait!! I love that it is adjustable, so I can make the length just where I want it.
This really makes the Bolide a practical bag... I can wear it with the thin strap or no strap for more formal-type occasions
but when I need hands free, the canvas strap is perfection!

I had an Evelyne and loved it for a long time but what bothered me was that it had no handle. I like the option of shoulder,
messenger and hand held. And of course the Bolide zips closed and has a gorgeous lining.

This strap would be fab for a Kelly, too.

I've included a picture of the tag in case you need the item number details and pricing info. It was $560....
a rather hefty price but it is beautifully made ... of course!

strap5.jpg

strap6a.jpg

strap2-1.jpg

i ordered a canvas strap for my kelly last year, but the buckle on the strap was not as nice as this one (this one looks like the actualy buckle from the leather strap). according to the salesperson it was THE strap that went with the kelly. - i'm sure you'll get more use out of your bag with this new additon.

Looks perfect ... and I love your Bolide.

How about a modeling shot? I love my Bolide but was thinking about this and wasn't sure how the bag would sit.

I think you were asking for the pic as I was posting! LOL

The Bolide sits really nicely... every comfortable. I think it may be because the strap's loops are on either side of the bag, rather than on the same side, so the bag is balanced. And since it is such a soft, unstructured bag (mine is mou), it hangs comfortably. And what is so nice is that if my shoulder gets tired of supporting the bag, I can use the handles. That is what bothered me about the Evelyne... I had no other option but the shoulder strap.

thanks for sharing this! I love this idea being more of a messenger bag kind of person than hand carrying type!

just out of curiousity, from the pic, it looks fine, but do you 'see' any color discrepancy? i am just wondering that for other colors, will the color actually match or have subtle dye lot difference?

Kallie
You look terrific~love the orange!
I just recieved my third custom strap from H~and this time had my initials put on it!
Each time I have had one made the price increased by 50 usd. Still worth it~