Can't wait any longer, have to go now REVEAL!!!

Then how is it EXACTLY what you need if it's not the color you really wanted? I guess ignorance is bliss as they say? ;)

:P I meant the size was just what I was looking for LOL.

If I had to wait for a perfect size/shape croc wallet in white croc I might have to wait forever. Do you remember there were white croc wallets in the catalogue this Summer? They never seem to turn up in any of the stores :wondering

This little (brown) wallet has room for a few notes/cards and a lttle bit of change and will fit in all my samller bags :biggrin:

:P I meant the size was just what I was looking for LOL.

If I had to wait for a perfect size/shape croc wallet in white croc I might have to wait forever. Do you remember there were white croc wallets in the catalogue this Summer? They never seem to turn up in any of the stores :wondering

This little (brown) wallet has room for a few notes/cards and a lttle bit of change and will fit in all my samller bags :biggrin:

Lol. I knew what you meant. I was just pulling your chains haha. It sounds like the perfect wallet. I don't know which white croc wallets you speak of seeing as Gucci never sent me said catalog! :pout:

Lol. I knew what you meant. I was just pulling your chains haha. It sounds like the perfect wallet. I don't know which white croc wallets you speak of seeing as Gucci never sent me said catalog! :pout:

Gucci are in a world of there own, they sent me the men's accessories cat this A/W but niether the Women's accessories or Women's RTW. Ironically, it worked out for the good because the little brown croc wallet was in the men's cat :P. If Gucci hadn't of sent it to me by mistake I wouldn't have know to ask for it (OK now I'm taking back what I said, perhaps Gucci know exactly what they're doing :lol:)

Wow!! Those are incredible! *Drooollz*

Thanks Feri :flowers:

I really need to take a pic of my new croc mini wallet. I didn't forget, it's just been so dark and rainy, not good for photos. Good news though, I have been using it all the time since I bought it :biggrin:

PT- I meant to post in this thread a long time ago. You're new items are great- the bag looks so versatile and perfect paired with the jacket. The gray croc is beautiful. Cant wait to see pics of your new croc item.

^ thank you smalls :flowers:

On my new wallet: I have been using it everyday since I bought it and the very matte leather is now getting a nice sheen on it which I prefer - so I am a very happy bunny. The pics are taken but my BF seems to have taken the card-reader to work :pout:. Any minute now...:upsidedown:

with out further ado
may I present to you
a little useful book
wrapped up in gorgeous croc
:reading:​

attachment.php

Compare my little white with my larger grey

attachment.php

With my darling Bamboo Top-handle (its home) :yahoo:

attachment.php

OMG!! :drool: :faint:

^ Thanks sneezz

So here at last (so sorry for the long, long wait :shame:smile:

Here is my darling brown croc wallet front and back (which look exactly the same). If they ever make this model in white I will NOT be able to control myself - are you listening Gucci HQ ? :P

:yahoo:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• crocwallet2.jpg
    crocwallet2.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 106
  • crocwallet1.jpg
    crocwallet1.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 107