Can't login to Pricescope

Jenna51580

O.G.
May 28, 2007
Hello everyone this is kind of embarrassing:sweatdrop: but I can not login to pricescope :confused1:anymore because the forum says that I am not allowing cookies on my Internet Browser. I have tried to delete them and nothing happened.:cursing: I also tried contacting pricescope but no one has gotten back to me. I am pretty sure a few TPF members are members on pricescope that's how I orginally learned about it from a TPF memeber:graucho: so I was wondering if someone can kindly help me.:okay: As you can see I am not computer savy.:shrugs: Many thanks in advance. :yahoo:

Most likely you were kicked off for something completely unintentional on your part (you inadvertently broke a rule). I would email PS admin ([email protected]) and see if they can offer an explanation and reinstate you.

If you want to continue lurking without posting, you can use a proxy such as hidemyass.com or something similar.

They probably banned you. Pricescope have the most stupid forum policies...:cursing:
I have to disagree. I have been a member of Pricescope for a number of years. The policies are not restrictive at all. As far as the problem the OP is having, it seems that you need to allow cookies from Pricescope on your internet browser. I don't know how to tell you to do this. You might need to find a computer literate friend or service to help you do this.

Last edited:
No I haven't gotten back on but I did e-mail pricescope asking if I did break a rule and was banned and that I was very sorry and miss pricescope. Hopefully they will get back to me. Thank you everyone with your advice and suggestions.

Technically I have been a member of Pricescope for years just never really posted much there. I always has such a hard time logging in. I contacted the Moderators at the time and they were always very helpful but it never solved the problem. It became so frustrating I just gave up! Now I just lurke there from time to time!

I am copying the e-mail that pricescope wrote back me.
There is nothing wrong with your account.
I am unsure what exactly is the issue? Which browser are you using?
Did you verify that you are using the correct password.
Kind regards,
Andrey
PS Admin

Technically I have been a member of Pricescope for years just never really posted much there. I always has such a hard time logging in. I contacted the Moderators at the time and they were always very helpful but it never solved the problem. It became so frustrating I just gave up! Now I just lurke there from time to time!

This is what happened to me and once in awhile I would be able to login but now that i have a specific questions I want to ask about jewelry insurance, wedding band and maybe diamond studs, I desperately want to post again.

Maybe you could re-register with a new user name and password. They do allow that there. Perhaps that would help the problem. Good luck!

This is what happened to me and once in awhile I would be able to login but now that i have a specific questions I want to ask about jewelry insurance, wedding band and maybe diamond studs, I desperately want to post again.