Can't decide??

RNgoddess

Apr 28, 2007
I can't decide whether I should get a large steel or light grey sabrina?? I found a store that still has some steel ones but seems like the light grey might be more uncommon??
I'm pretty much a silver kind of person instead of gold but that steel is so beautiful??!! Yikes decisions decisions!!

Wish I could just get sabrina in all colors--I love that bag!!

Uhm, this is a situation that definitely calls for both! (Easy for me to say, huh?) Personally, I find the steel much more striking. I have a steel Julianne and it's a really great and surprisingly versatile colour.

I have a large steel and love her. Honestly, the steel leather seems to be a bit less delicate than the regular Sabrina leather. Plus, I love the magenta lining whenever I open the bag. :smile:

Definitely steel! I have the large sabrina in steel and I absolutely love it. The greatest thing, is that it goes with absolutely everything and it's not real "metallic-ie", it's a beautiful color! Let us know what you decide.

Sorry, I'm in the minority here, I vote light gray! My cousin has the steel and I really don't like the color at all. And the light gray is becoming just as scarce as the steel and it hasn't even been released yet. Might wanna start looking soon if you are making a choice between the two.