Can't decide on a second purple CDC, Help!

dessert1st

Apr 5, 2014
Like many I am in love with purple right now. I have already purchased an anemone CDC with GHW. Today I saw a UV CDC with GHW. Do you think it's too similar, two purple CDC with GHW? I know UV and anemone look slightly different but both strong purple colors. I only have one other CDC, black with GHW so this would be only my third piece. What do you think? Help!

If it's your plan to have lots of CDC, then I think it UV w/ GHW is certainly a great choice!

If you're only going to have a few, I would pick another color; or at least do UV with PHW if you wear both silver and gold. Just my opinion.

I am completely on this anemone kick and after reading your post - I may as well try to get a CDC as well...I bought the CDC belt and love it. I did read that the little ring annoys some people as they can hear it however I guess I don't notice or I live in a noisy place LOL...if you get a pix (anemone CDC) please post so I can just take another H plunge!!!

I think if it is something you truly like and the colours to me are different, then go for it. I would suggest in getting a phw along the way. It is a good choice even for ghw addicts (take it from me).