Can't decide...Burberry or Gucci?

Starfallen

O.G.
Jan 2, 2008
I own two Louis Damier Speedy - Azur and Brown. I am looking to purchase a Burberry Haymarket tote (smaller) and a Gucci New Britt in black. Is Burberry hot right now or does it tend to look old ladyish - Gucci is a totally different look but I am looking for a nice everyday bag that can be dressed up.
What should I do??!??:shrugs:

I LOVE Burberry; however I don't like the ones with the horse (haymarket??) and you only want to wear the plaid with certian items...so, that being said, for an everyday bag I'd probably go with a gucci...maybe the one I got dd for Christmas...see below...

Attachments

• Christmas 2007 modeling bags.jpg
    Christmas 2007 modeling bags.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 163
pursesnpeaches you are in the gucci thread so you are going to get hammered with gucci!! the britt is classic and versatile. let us know what you decide... it better be gucci!!! sike. :smile:

:biggrin: the responses are cracking me up!!! you girls are just sooo funny! Yeah we're a little biased here in the GUCCI forum. I do own quite a few burberry as i went through my Burberry phase but I do feel that Gucci is truly where my :heart: is.

I'm also a fan of burberry's nova checkered pattern but not as an everyday bag. The burberry checkered print isn't as nice, to me, when it's big. Only as a clutch, scarf, trim to a jacket, or bikini. For that reason, I gotta go with the rest of the gucci girls... GET A GUCCI!