Can't decide. A little help?!

baybeesuga

O.G.
Jun 15, 2007
... I can't decide on either getting the Damier Neverfull MM or the Pink Graffiti Neverfull. Hubby hates the design of the bag period so he's no help at all. I love both of them but can't decide. I'm a young mom with a three year old and dunno if the Graffiti would look too "age appropriate" haha but at the same time I don't wanna miss out like the last Stephen Sprouse collection. Also I have a very skinny and tiny frame and don't know about the large size. Dunno if this was posted before but does anyone have a modelling pic with the different sizes?

Pink graffiti NF. I know everyone will be choosing the damier NF but for me, I pick graffiti NF since you want to collect the last stephen sprouse and also, age appropriate w/your 3 year-old.

I've never gotten into all the hype with the graffiti line and don't think it goes with much, and love the Damier Neverfull, which will go with everything, so this is an easy one for me - Damier Neverfull is my choice. It's a very classy, pretty bag that will still be wonderful 5 years from now. The hot pink neon graffiti - not so much. I think it's very trendy, and I would get very tired of it, but then again - I'm older than you. I imagine you'll get lots of enablers on here saying - get the graffiti, but they don't have to wear it. Does it go with your clothes? Will you be comfortable out and about with friends actually wearing the bag? I try to separate some of the hype on the newer bags with whether or not I'll actually love wearing the bag day in and day out. I do think this is a bag too that is going to be VERY heavily faked, so even if I had a real one, I would worry people was thinking I was carrying a fake.

I guess if I wanted a graffiti bag, I'd pick one of the older ones (you can still get them pretty easily) because the colors (I think) were classier. That said - if you love the bright pink, you're young and slim and can probably pull it off. The ultimate test is really whether you'll get enough use out of it and love wearing it over time. Nothing is truly limited edition anymore with LV.

Last edited:
:goodpost:

I've never gotten into all the hype with the graffiti line and don't think it goes with much, and love the Damier Neverfull, which will go with everything, so this is an easy one for me - Damier Neverfull is my choice. It's a very classy, pretty bag that will still be wonderful 5 years from now. The hot pink neon graffiti - not so much. I think it's very trendy, and I would get very tired of it, but then again - I'm older than you. I imagine you'll get lots of enablers on here saying - get the graffiti, but they don't have to wear it. Does it go with your clothes? Will you be comfortable out and about with friends actually wearing the bag? I try to separate some of the hype on the newer bags with whether or not I'll actually love wearing the bag day in and day out. I do think this is a bag too that is going to be VERY heavily faked, so even if I had a real one, I would worry people was thinking I was carrying a fake.

I guess if I wanted a graffiti bag, I'd pick one of the older ones (you can still get them pretty easily) because the colors (I think) were classier. That said - if you love the bright pink, you're young and slim and can probably pull it off. The ultimate test is really whether you'll get enough use out of it and love wearing it over time. Nothing is truly limited edition anymore with LV.

I am 25, single and have slim petite frame. Just gotten myself a Damier NF MM during my recent business trip to NYC. The size right for my frame, not too big, just nice. I was deciding between the graffiti and Damier (which I can't get from my country) and decided to go for Damier for its timeless beauty! :smile:

My bf hates the pink graffiti one too :amuse: but I think it's really trendy bag and great for collection. Who knows I might just get one on my birthday in December! :blush:

I'd go for Graffiti NF because it's too hot (personally, I'd give everything for a fuchsia Graffiti Speedy);you can always get the damier one later, if you want!

I say graffiti...looking at your wish list i see you like light colors and I think it would be fun to have the NF in the graffiti...you have a whole lifetime forward to be conservative for now enjoy the splash of color!...