Can't believe this happened

lilflobowl

V
O.G.
Jul 27, 2007
I just found out from my friend that her Hermes Kelly was stolen during lunch. A dude just took her bag and went off with it like that! :wtf:

Those of you who are familiar with Singapore knows that these things just don't happen. I am hoping that the ladies here might be able to help in any way possible. If you happen to be perusing any reseller sites and come across the Kelly in question please drop me a PM. I hardly come in to TPF these days but I will make it a point to come in daily for this.

The Kelly stolen was a Kelly 28, blue de malte exterior with parme interior. I'm attaching the picture as well. My friend is absolutely devastated so any information would be a big help. Police reports have been made and mall security together with the police are investigating but hopefully the TPF network may be able to come across it as well.

Last edited:
:shocked: AWFUL!

On the plus side, very likely to be be very few about in that rare upon rare combo. I (and others) will certainly be on the look out.

Inform H too, if it ever comes to a Spa, BANG got it! :lecture:

:shocked: AWFUL!

On the plus side, very likely to be be very few about in that rare upon rare combo. I (and others) will certainly be on the look out.

Inform H too, if it ever comes to a Spa, BANG got it! :lecture:

This is actually not a bad idea.
On the other hand, not sure if H. would really do something about this, even if it does turn up at a spa sooner or later. But it's definitely worth a try for OP's friend to contact H. and see what they say.

Reactions: Holly Leigh Kim
I too am really sorry to hear that this has occurred. As you probably know, another TPF er had her home broken into and 8 (?) 9 (?) bags stolen. This is SO disturbing...................thankfully your friend was not hurt.

Can't believe that such crime will happen at Singapore. Was it left on a chair, then someone walked by to grab it ?

So sorry that this happened to your friend. I would be heart broken too especially it is an SO. Wish that it will turn up soon.