Can't believe it!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2009
  2. I believe camilliepoo posted in the YSL Deals section that there was one available at 999 with 20% discount. Check it out.

3. The SF YSL had it for $799 a couple days ago.

4. Muse II medium in croc embossed nubuck on suede blue/beige combination
    price at $799 further discounted this weekend by 20%= $639.20
    available at YSL woodbury outlet 845-928-2169

This is the post from the Deals and Steals section.....but it is a medium....

5. thanks so much! im going to call the SF YSL... I actually really want it in the purplish color combo (not sure what its called)

6. matzoballn, I saw this today at the YSL outlet at Cabazon in a large. They also have it in blue leather/blue croc embossed combo in a med/large. I believe the large was either $799 or $999, I'm sorry, I didn't really check. They are having it for an additional 20% off the listed price only this weekend! They also have a black patent/and fuzzy black material in large for $799.

7. Thanks so much MiuMiu! Just scored the multicolor in large for 876 including shipping and tax!

8. woohoo!!!! :yahoo:CONGRATS MATZOBALLN!!! Glad I could help!!! You gotta take modelling pictures!