Can't access the Hermes website

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hoping to look at their scarves online, I've been trying to get on their website for a couple of days. I only get a blank screen, no error message, nothing! :confused1: Is it my computer--are others able to see anything on their site?
    TIA!

2. i have not been able to for long .do they have their bags on that website because i cant seem to find any

3. It was working yesterday.. i just tried.. its down.. maybe u should try again tomorrow..

4. No they dont have bags online.. not even the styles.:shrugs:

5. I couldn't get on last night either - not sure about today...must be adding new things!!!

6. I haven't been able to access the US site for quite some time; today I can't access the French one either.....:shrugs: What the heck is going on ???

7. nope. not working. Hopefully they're restocking!!

8. Thanks, ladies--at least I know it's not a bug in my computer. I hope they get back online quickly.

9. still offline, but i got onto the US site a few hours ago - DH said they're doing maintainance to the site, according to the message.......hopefully this means new stock!

10. I'm going to explode soon if they don't hurry up..

I need my daily dose of official H.

11. It's working now!

12. Thanks for the heads-up! I can browse scarves to my heart's content!