Cancelled Online Order

That sounds so strange... I also ordered the gold heart that one Sunday night when they were back up at LV.com. Fortunately, my order went through without a snag. Unfortunately, I didn't lvoe it at all, so mine was shipped back Fed Ex yesterday. Guess some other LV lady who's been hoping for a gold heart will be pretty pleased when another one goes back into their stock! BTW, ALL I did with it was look at it, and I packed it up absolutely perfectly, just the way it was sent to me. I can't stand people who "try out" their LV merchandise and then return it. Not that any of you would!

That sounds so strange... I also ordered the gold heart that one Sunday night when they were back up at LV.com. Fortunately, my order went through without a snag. Unfortunately, I didn't lvoe it at all, so mine was shipped back Fed Ex yesterday. Guess some other LV lady who's been hoping for a gold heart will be pretty pleased when another one goes back into their stock! BTW, ALL I did with it was look at it, and I packed it up absolutely perfectly, just the way it was sent to me. I can't stand people who "try out" their LV merchandise and then return it. Not that any of you would!

sorry u did not like the heart...glad u had a good experience with elux.:tup:

sorry u did not like the heart...glad u had a good experience with elux.:tup:

Oh, you're welcome, pradafanatac, but I got mine from lv.com, not elux. Not that I'm real certain there's much of a difference anymore, haha, but I didn't want anyone to think I'd gotten a heart from elux. I don't think elux has shown any stock of the hearts yet.

oh no, that's terrible! I'm really sorry to hear that this happened to you - completely unacceptable IMO. They should give you 24 hours to respond, AT LEAST. I'm getting more and more bothered with LV because sometimes it just seems like they don't value their customers at all.

That really sucks! :sad: I didn't have such a great (first time) experience with LV.com either -- I had placed 2 orders for a heart and gold cosmetic case, and one went through, but the other "just didn't go through." That was the best explanation they could give me! I had received the confirmation email with the order number and everything, but it didn't complete processing. I had used the same card both times and nothing about the address/billing/anything changed, so I don't understand!!! I got really excited that my local boutique had the gold cosmetic case in, but now I have to go return it because there is a flaw on it. I'm so sad!

I don't trust LV.com. I placed two orders-one never went through even though I got the confirmation and they put the pending charge on my card and another time it let me purchase what was not in stock. I started calling 866 and taking it from there. I ask them to search the item and have the SA from each store that can help me call back. I got the gold heart and silver cosmetic case this way.

i recently ordered a pair of sunglasses from lv only to recieve an empty box. $640.00 only to recieve a huge box with only the packing materials inside. i called lv and filed a complaint with fed ex but both only said they would get back to me within 3 days!!!
im mad as all hell and dont know what to do. has anything similar happened to anyone?

Today I spoke with the person from LV’s Order Management who was handling my order. She said she can no longer keep holding the gold Heart until she finds a Pomme Heart as promised, since they will not receive any new shipment of Hearts in the future. I was so disappointed and had to ask her in details about the cancellation of my order. She said customers needs to return LV’s call by end of LV’s business day on the same day. Their business hours in weekdays is 6 am to 8 pm, but my order was cancelled by end of HER day, which was 5 pm. I tried to clarify why this happened, and she said I should not be interrogating her. I also told her that LV could have informed me in the order confirmation email that they may call customers to confirm orders so customers can expect their calls. She said it is not legally required so LV does not do that.

She probably cancelled my order violating LV’s regular policy for her own convenience. She found a gold Heart later to conpensate but she did not apologize for canceling my order. She sounded that LV sells very popular products and she is doing such a huge favor for me holding the gold Heart for 5 days. I was hoping that she would help me recover the image of Louis Vuitton from the damage, but unfortunately it did not happen. I gave up the gold Heart. I would rather spend the money for something else from other brand.

This was very stressful dissapointing experience. I find their customer service very poor. I also have read so many negative things about LV.com in other threads. I don’t think I’ll buy from LV.com until I can see more positive comments about them.

I'm so annoyed. Just found out that they cancelled my order without a good reason. I phoned up customer service to see what the status is and was told the happy news. I phoned my bank to see if there are any problems with my account (no problem there) and phoned LV back. The person I spoke with said that there could be reasons like my name sounds a bit 'different', my account details are not correct (they are) or because this is my first on-line order. So what does this mean? I have to prove myself first before buying online??? And my surname is foreign? OMG!!!!!!!!!!

I now have to wait for another 4 days before I get the item I want. IF they decide to process my order first. Grrrrrrr. :bagslap:

2nd time lucky. My item arrived yesterday and I'm so happy :yahoo:

I really find such complications annoying. I got no word from them to hear about the problem. I had to phone up to see what was going on when the item did not arrive. That's really bad service imo.

Hopefully things will be fine next time I shop online.

I ordered a cosmetic pouch Friday... assumed I got one of the last ones because it showed as "sold out" afterwards...

It was pending in my orders on LV.com, but now it has disappeared. I haven't received any contact from them at all.

Have any other orders been cancelled? Their website is absolutely terrible, so maybe it's just that... :rolleyes: