Canard GSH City vs. Part Time

Jul 30, 2008
Hey Ladies! So, now that I have decided that I want and am in love with Canard, I have an issue. All the GSH Cities are sold out company wide, leaving me with either getting on waiting lists or going for a Part Time. My first choice is a City, since I'm a small person (5'3", about 100 lb.) and I love my cities. That, and I was/am not sure how I feel about the seam down the front of the PT. How much different are they in size, length of strap, and general look? Part of me says to get the PT so I can have the color and diversify my collection since I have all cities/step bags. Thoughts?

Are you certain they are sold out? Don't settle for a color in a style you don't love. I have both giant cities and giant PT's and prefer the city. I don't use the strap on either style so can't help there; I just find the shape of the PT doesn't complement my body type as well as the city.

I am sure more SGH Canard cities will become available if you are patient.

How do you feel about a GSH First? I saw a really pretty one today at Nordstrom in Sacramento. Not sure if that would work for you but I thought I'd throw it out there since the bag was so nice. Good luck with your search!