Can you tell me about this Scribble Tote/Bag?

enshogirl

O.G.
Dec 17, 2007
My sister was reading over my shoulder when I was browsing and she really wants this bag:

2152_d1.jpg

The picture is from the drilldown.

Is this part of the scribble line? I am rather new to this look of Coach bag. Do any of you ladies have any information on this or pictures of your own?

Thank you! n.n;

It was from Summer 2005, I think....and I believe it's Scribble PVC? Not sure what the actual name of the bag is, but I'm pretty sure it's one of the Scribble PVC bags (the other Scribble materials that year were the regular Scribble and the Scribble Stitch).

I don't own this bag, but this is from the 2005 Scribble line (the original Scribble), I believe...called the PVC box tote, or something like that. THere were some auctions on Ebay that you might get some info from if you search Coach Scribble box tote, or PVC boxy tote.

Thank you for all the helpful information everyone!

I had no idea that it was a 2005 bag. Hopefully I can find my sister a nice preloved one for a good price on eBay.

I just checked my old Coach catalog. It's the Limited Edition Scribble PVC Boxy Tote. There is a large and a small size. The Large is #2153, retails for $428, and measures 13''L x 11''H x 4''W. The Small is #2152, retails for $298, and measures 10''L x 8''H x 4''W.