Can you say a prayer for my firend?

gillianna

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
One of my friends husband died this week. The wake is today and funeral tomorrow. She is the most wonderful person and has a little son. I think she is still in shock over things. I am asking if you to say a prayer for her and her son. Thanks so much.
I hope this is OK to post here.

That's so sad! I lost a dear co-worker/friend to cancer 8 years ago. She was young (42), beautiful, always took care of herself and should never had died so young of cancer. She also had an adoring husband and a 7 year old son. It still haunts me.

My prayers to your friend and her son. They have a long, painful trip ahead and will need all the love and support they can get. :heart:

Oh my!! I hope that your friend is okay and that she is coping as best as she possibly can. I hope their little son is okay too...I can't imagine.

My thoughts are with your friend and her son and the rest of their family, this must be an incredibly difficult time for them

Thank you for your prayers and support. My friend seems to be doing OK so far. At the wake she was surrounded by the most wonderful people. I know that they will be there to help her and her son. One thing in life I think is so great is when things get difficult all of a sudden you can realize that you are blessed with so many friends who are willing to help.
Thanks again.

Prayer is strong, the strongest remedy to all troubles. Well, at least for me.

I will def. pray for your dear friend and her family!

Hope everything runs smoothly!

I am praying for your friend, her son, you, and everyone affected by this. It really breaks my heart to hear that people have to leave this world early, and leave behind family, especially with a young one :sad: