Can you help pick?

Which one?

• Pearl grey

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Blossom

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
To me grey is year round, a great neutral ..

As for blossom, i think it's better suited for spring/summer however depends on your weather, for here my winters drag and snow, slush(and salt used for sidewalks/roads) comes into bag choices...

Do you only want it for seasonal use or are you after a more year round choice.

As for blossom, i think it's better suited for spring/summer however depends on your weather, for here my winters drag and snow, slush(and salt used for sidewalks/roads) comes into bag choices...

I would go for blossom. It is one of the key colors for this fall, and I think it will be sold out very fast. I see that colors like lilac and celadon are being sold at half price ( in Norway), so if you want a pastel bag I think you ought to grab it now. You can always get a grey bag...

Reactions: Nan246

I would lIke it to carry now. ;)

I would go for blossom. It is one of the key colors for this fall, and I think it will be sold out very fast. I see that colors like lilac and celadon are being sold at half price ( in Norway), so if you want a pastel bag I think you ought to grab it now. You can always get a grey bag...
True. Good point. I guess pearl grey has been around .