Can you help pick?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which one?

1. Pearl grey

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  2. Blossom

11 vote(s)
    73.3%
  1. Debating on east west hamilton in pearl grey or blossomething. (Light pink). Want to carry it now. Is grey not a summer type color? Thasks girls. ;)

2. To me grey is year round, a great neutral ..

As for blossom, i think it's better suited for spring/summer however depends on your weather, for here my winters drag and snow, slush(and salt used for sidewalks/roads) comes into bag choices...

Do you only want it for seasonal use or are you after a more year round choice.

3. I would go for blossom. It is one of the key colors for this fall, and I think it will be sold out very fast. I see that colors like lilac and celadon are being sold at half price ( in Norway), so if you want a pastel bag I think you ought to grab it now. You can always get a grey bag...

Nan246 likes this.
  4. I kind of want it to carry now.

5. I would lIke it to carry now. ;)

6. True. Good point. I guess pearl grey has been around .

7. I'd day blossom for the current time of year, as the other ladies have said, pearl grey can be found year round :smile:

DiamondsForever likes this.
  8. Love both colors. Blossom is a fantastic Spring & Summer color while Pearl Grey is a neutral that can be carried all year around. If you can stand the heat, get both, but if you want a beautiful color for the now, get the Blossom.

Jb32purse and DiamondsForever like this.
  9. I agree with the others, blossom feels like more of a summery colour whereas pearl grey could be used year round. Both lovely colours though :smile:.

10. I like the blossom but pearl grey will probably be easier to match with clothes (:

11. I have pearl grey and love it :smile:

12. image.jpeg

Attached Files:

hollymable and Suz82 like this.