Can you help me decide?

mazuha

GO STEELERS!!!!
Feb 4, 2007
I'm torn between 2 bags:

1. Gallery signature tote

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...item=280216201643&_trksid=p3984.cWAT.m240.lVI

2. Large Signature Stripe tote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...item=190213290459&_trksid=p3984.cWAT.m240.lVI

I want a tote...a big tote since I carry a lot of stuff. I want to carry it now. Is the second one more casual, like a shorts/T kind of bag? If you own either, what are your favorites and dislikes about them? Priscilla, my bestest shopping friend, and I can't decide which one I should buy! LOL!
I'm leaning towards #2 but only for the fact that it looks like I could wear it dressed up or dressed down...???

TIA!

Amy

I like the signature stripe tote better, but if you are leaning toward the gallery tote, I saw a lot of them at the Grove City outlet last Saturday in a variety of colors. I can't remember how much they were, though. Thought you might want to know - I see you're also from Pittsburgh!

I like the signature stripe tote better, but if you are leaning toward the gallery tote, I saw a lot of them at the Grove City outlet last Saturday in a variety of colors. I can't remember how much they were, though. Thought you might want to know - I see you're also from Pittsburgh!

OMG, I called up there today to ask if they had any signature stripe totes and she said no. I never thought to ask about the Gallery totes...ok, might have to call again! :smile: Thank you. I wonder how much they are! It might be way cheaper than the auction and then I can buy a wallet to match! LOL!

Thanks again!

Amy

I vote signature stripe tote i also agree you can dress it up or down and looks great either way! I don't own either but am partial seeing as how the signaure stripe is the next bag on my list! lol also signature stripe is less structured kwim? like you can cram alot in there but its also slouchy, just thought that would be helpful!

ok, I just talked to the outlet. She said they don't have any signature gallery totes but they do have all leather ones. She said she is pretty sure she has red, brown and possibly a black floating around. She said she has a wider large tote for $359.99 plus an additional 20% off and a taller tote at $229.99 plus an additional 20% off. hmmm....I like the signature but now I'm going to have to look to see what the leather looks like and to try and figure out the sizing she's talking about. Me thinks I'll be taking a drive on Monday!!!

Thanks for all your help...I'm still no where near figuring out what to do, lol! I did check out matching signature wallets in case I go that route. :smile:

Amy