Can you buy chanel on line or just at botiques?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone know of an online site or is Chanel purely at botiques/department stores. I used to think mmm maybe I would like a Chanel bag - now I am like I NEED a Chanel bag!

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Chanel cannot be bought online:sad:

3. just what I thought! boo hoo. eBay is a minefield as well as everyone I seem to find is fake! The search continues....

4. I bought my reissue from Harrods when I was down in London in July. Harrods will do mail order with a 2 week return window if you don't like the bag. I'm sure Selfridges does the same as well. Good luck

5. ^yes, you can order via the phone frmo any retailer as far as I know.

6. THanks guys. I'll give a couple of them a call this week. Estile I saw your reissue it was gorgeous by the way...

7. Hope you get something you want!
    Good luck with your first purchase :heart:

8. really? that's fantastic! Can you order them even if you're not from UK? Things in UK tend to be a litlle bit more expensive(because of the pounds), so do you know any shops outside UK where you can order via the phone?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice