Can you believe i've got 3 purple Chanels for x'mas! come see! *pics*

Feb 24, 2007
Hi girls! I am sooo happy that i need to share my happiness with you all :yahoo:
i have got 3 purple Chanel items for x'mas!!
are you ready to see what i've got?
1. A pair of Chanel sunglasses i received from my little brother. They have purple crystal on the sides as well i love them sooo much! i didnt even know Chanel makes purple sunglasses! anyhow when i opened the present i was like omg! these are very stunning:tup:

2. A purple lady braid flap which i totally got lucky! What happened was, my boyfriend's cousin's friend who is a Chanel addict was cleaning her whole closet out. She asked some of us to come over and see what we wanted and i found her. She still has a tag attached on to her so i decided to give her a new home. You wouldnt believe i got her for $600!!

3. Last but not least my HG! 06 lambskin purple JUMBO!! :yahoo: i've found her and my boyfriend got her from my PF fairy godmother you know who you are! i love you to bit pieces and dont know how many times i have to say thank you to you. So here is another one THANK YOU!! :heart::heart::heart: and thank you to the love of my life as well hehe :heart:

i hope you enjoyed my presents and happy new years you girls!! :yahoo:

Attachments

• purple1.jpg
    purple1.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 708
  • purple2.jpg
    purple2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 476
  • purple3.jpg
    purple3.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 276
  • purple4.jpg
    purple4.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 127
  • purple5.jpg
    purple5.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 258
OMG.. U r so lucky.. What a great christmas gifts. If I were u.. I will hold them to sleep ha..ha.. I wish to get a purple chanel but couldn't manage to find one. Lucky u to get two at the same time. Happy for u.