Can we block *******?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked into C#O#S#E#T#T#E once and IMHO it's a scam company. They have a ton of fake positive reviews, which to me is an immediate red flag. I'd never order from them. Your can immediately see that the reviews are fake by taking a quick look at 15-20 reviews, the structure of sentences, the choice of words etc. Very simple linguistic analysis. And this is pre- open AI, nowadays I'm sure you could copy paste into AI and it can analyze it for you and spit out the same conclusion. My opinion, avoid C#O#S#E#T#T#E at all costs!

Last edited:
I looked into C#O#S#E#T#T#E once and IMHO it's a scam company. They have a ton of fake positive reviews, which to me is an immediate red flag. I'd never order from them. Your can immediately see that the reviews are fake by taking a quick look at 15-20 reviews, the structure of sentences, the choice of words etc. Very simple linguistic analysis. And this pre- open AI, nowadays I'm sure you could copy paste into AI and it can analyze it for you and spit out the same conclusion. My opinion, avoid C#O#S#E#T#T#E at all costs!
Oh wow! They need to be CLOSED DOWN! I know what you mean about FAKE positive reviews. I've seen reviews here and there like that. I will avoid them at ALL COSTS! Thank you!

Reactions: Maria333
I looked into C#O#S#E#T#T#E once and IMHO it's a scam company. They have a ton of fake positive reviews, which to me is an immediate red flag. I'd never order from them. Your can immediately see that the reviews are fake by taking a quick look at 15-20 reviews, the structure of sentences, the choice of words etc. Very simple linguistic analysis. And this is pre- open AI, nowadays I'm sure you could copy paste into AI and it can analyze it for you and spit out the same conclusion. My opinion, avoid C#O#S#E#T#T#E at all costs!
Thanks for confirming about c o s s e t t e ! What about c e t t i r e is it also fake?

Thanks for confirming about c o s s e t t e ! What about c e t t i r e is it also fake?
C e t t i r e is legit, I ordered from them multiple times and received my orders. The entire process from order to receipt was smooth, the items were authentic and new. But I'm not sure how smooth their return process is, I only order from them when I'm 100% sure I'm going to keep the item. I think they don't reimburse duties and shipping fees in case of returns, but better double check on their website if you think you might want to return.

Let's put it this way, this company threatened us with legal action over people's previous concerns over authenticity, so we had to delete some threads and chose to censor their name (as it's our policy every time we get threatened with lawsuits).

Closing this thread, I think reading through it answers most questions.
If a word is censored, trust it’s for a legit reason.
If you have more questions, feel free to message the owners :cutesy:

• Thanks
Reactions: QuelleFromage
Status
Not open for further replies.