Can this be fixed (or is it that bad?)

Drunk Shopper

Dec 2, 2013
Would love a little help and opinion from you guys!

I purchased a Balenciaga City on Poshmark that qualified for Poshmark concierge service (which is AWESOME). They've authenticated the bag, but reached out to further disclose the condition since they found some problems with it that weren't disclosed in the listing.

Screenshot%202015-08-26%2015.20.09_zpsu96kmayi.png

So my question is, does this spot look bad enough that I should pass? Or do you think it could be fixed by a cobbler?

Lovin My Bags could fix it. It would cost anywhere from $100 to $199 depending on if it needed additional repairs. If you got it for a very reasonable price and want to deal with a repair, that's up to you. Even though they offer their authentication service, I would still have it authenticate in the forum here if you end up getting it.

Agree with Rightas Rain. Lovin' my Bags does wonderful work.

If you're getting a great price then go for it. If not then pass....the color looks like Anthracite?
They come around a lot.

Thanks for the help! I did get a great price (I think). $600 but I had $300 in my poshmark account so it only put me out $300 real dollars. I will definitely try lovin my bags, thank you!