Can the JUC SM be a forever piece?

Is the JUC SM a forever piece?

• Total voters

z11778

Dec 13, 2020
Hello ladies! What are your opinions on the SM JUC? It seems that they inevitably break or bend.. And what is everyone’s opinion on the JUC style? Is it timeless as a love bracelet or is this a trend that soon everyone will be over? Everyone has a juc and love bracelet and ring set does it seem too repetitive?

Reading some of your previous posts, it seems that shopping seems stressful in part because of framing it like this. Even if durable like a fortress, any item can lose appeal because your taste can change. You might like something for six years or twenty but there are no guarantees.

If you're choosing among good quality lux items with brand backup in case of needing repair, get what you love and enjoy the heck out of it. That is its only function.

My personal opinion is that it's cute and on trend but the wearability would drive me nuts. It must catch on everything.

Last edited:
Yes, a forever piece. The small is not bulky so if you need a thick bracelet that can withstand some abuse the regular may be better. But daily regular wear, this bracelet is more than fine, it's not as delicate as some think.
Online it may appear "trendy" but I rarely see them in the wild. I think being popular now doesn't diminish their longevity, they're classic imo.

I don’t know if I agree that the small juc will inevitably break or bend. It wouldn’t be that popular if it was a shoddy item. I wear mine daily since last Feb and the sharp end has caught onto my sweaters maybe twice. I don’t think everyone has a love and a juc, maybe it seems that way on instagram but IRL that’s not really the case.

It can be a forever piece but for durability, I’d buy the regular JUC.

I have both a regular LOVE and JUC and even though I love the LOVE, I think I love the JUC more. If I was just starting out my jewellery collection and could only buy one, I’d get the JUC.

Side note: I don’t care about trends, I only buy what I love.

I have a small JUC and I feel it can be a forever piece. I do slip it off at night nowadays as I have woken up a few times with it caught on my blanket (might have to get a different blanket lol), but I wear it mostly everyday and feel it is quite durable.

Yes, I've worn mine 24/7 for 15 months straight. It looks brand new except for a few hairline scratches.
What made you take it off?

I have one because I liked it more than the big(ger) reg size Juc at first. Then I got used to bigger jewelry and got the bigger size. I still like the small but wear it much less. I still want to keep it though to rotate and who knows, I might change my preference again!

Reactions: brnicutie
What made you take it off?

I have one because I liked it more than the big(ger) reg size Juc at first. Then I got used to bigger jewelry and got the bigger size. I still like the small but wear it much less. I still want to keep it though to rotate and who knows, I might change my preference again!
I still have it on. I haven't taken it off. I mix and match with my other bracelets. Rotating is good, so you can make use of all your jewelry.

Reactions: papertiger
TBH, if I thought the SM JUC wasn’t a “forever piece” I would have saved my money for something else. I feel like a Cartier piece should be forever, even if tastes change. In that case, I would gift mine (rose gold with diamonds) to my daughter. She would be thrilled. I have had exactly zero issues with mine. My only complaint, after under a year of owning it, is that it is too expensive for what it is. I do love it though.

Yes, a forever piece. The small is not bulky so if you need a thick bracelet that can withstand some abuse the regular may be better. But daily regular wear, this bracelet is more than fine, it's not as delicate as some think.
Online it may appear "trendy" but I rarely see them in the wild. I think being popular now doesn't diminish their longevity, they're classic imo.
Same!!! It seems popular on instagram, but I rarely see it in real life except at Cartier boutique. Even at Cartier boutique, it’s not like every customer wears one.