Can the Ball be hand carried?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love the design of the Ball, particularly the New Ball with the metal rings.

It looks perfect for carrying on the arm - but can you also carry it by hand? The strap is gorgeous but it does look wide.

TIA everyone

2. I think it is best carried on the arm or shoulder, but yes, you can hand carry the Ball.

3. ITA. I often use mine like a tote (without the removable suede pouch) and you can hand carry it.

4. IMO anything you can sling on your shoulder can also be carried on your arm. I often carry my Cocker on my arm instead of on my shoulder.

5. I hand carried mine comfortably for a few hours walking through a museum. I think the strap is very versatile.

6. Thanks all! I do love the look.
    :ty:

7. I think that you can hand carry a bag that has a medium to short strap - too long a strap and it might hand on the ground if carrying it in your hand.

I don't have a Ball but I think that it would look incredible carrying it anyway. I have carried my Large Veneta on the shoulder and in the hand but mostly on the shoulder as I can push it out of the way if I need to.