Can someone tell me what style clutch this is please?

  1. I loove it but it doesn't look like the envelope clutch. Anyone know? Is it still available?

  2. Flat or Handle (thats what Erica calls it) clutch... i think thats what its called?
  3. Ooooh is it still available??
  4. I presume so... if you hunt around?
  5. That clutch is called the Giant Flat clutch or Giant Wristlet. It has a strap that you can put around your wrist. This strap is removable.
    You may be able to find it at Bal NY or Barney's, however it is becoming pretty hard to find in certain color or good leather; I do not think that Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus carry it.