can someone post pics with a papillon 26 and a 30?

i'm 5'4". here's how the Damier Papillon 30 looks on me :smile:. i'm afraid i don't have the 26.

Attachments

• papillon 30 001.jpg
    papillon 30 001.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 2,359
  • papillon 30 002.jpg
    papillon 30 002.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 3,008
I'm 5'3" and I have the 26. I tried to take pics similiar to yeuxhonnetes so you can see the diff. I don't know if it'll help. But if money wasn't an issue, i'd get the 30. But it's not a small difference like the speedy 25 and 30.

Attachments

• 160316402.jpg
    160316402.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,017
  • 160316420.jpg
    160316420.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 1,077
there's only a 4cm (about 1.5") difference between the two

Jinsun is right; if money weren't an issue, get the 30, because it comes with the baby Papillon too. but the difference in price is $255.

mas2388 said:
I want to see how drastic the size difference is!
Thanks!

Here are my Paps next to a regular size Kleenex box. The Pap 30 straps are way longer that the 26 so I find it easier to carry on the crook of the arm. I hold the 26 mostly by hand. The Pap 30 carries a lot more than the 26.

Attachments

• Paps1.jpg
    Paps1.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,043
  • paps2.JPG
    paps2.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,033
Jinsun said:
I'm 5'3" and I have the 26. I tried to take pics similiar to yeuxhonnetes so you can see the diff. I don't know if it'll help. But if money wasn't an issue, i'd get the 30. But it's not a small difference like the speedy 25 and 30.

Are you able to carry that on your shoulder? I don't want to buy a huge purse since I don't carry much, and also because I don't want to spend $255 on a makeup pouch... I already have a cute pink one :shame:

addictedtolv said:
Here are my Paps next to a regular size Kleenex box. The Pap 30 straps are way longer that the 26 so I find it easier to carry on the crook of the arm. I hold the 26 mostly by hand. The Pap 30 carries a lot more than the 26.

Could you measure the strap drop length on the 30 and 26? I'm curious to see how big the difference is :yes:

wow, from yeux's and jinsun's pics, I can't really see the difference!
But next to each other and the kleenex boxes, the 30 really looks bigger! I have a damier pap 26 now and I'm wondering whether I should sell that and upgrade to a 30! Hmm...

LV_ADDICT please do post pictures if you can! I always love seeing your pictures. It *almost* convinced me to buy the black multicolor speedy, until I remembered that I had too many bills to pay.

littlepanda said:
Are you able to carry that on your shoulder? I don't want to buy a huge purse since I don't carry much, and also because I don't want to spend $255 on a makeup pouch... I already have a cute pink one :shame:

IMO, it is impossible to carry the 26 on your shoulder. The 30 works but it's not the most comfortable.

littlepanda said:
Could you measure the strap drop length on the 30 and 26? I'm curious to see how big the difference is :yes:

The measurement from the top of the strap to the top of the bag (NOT to where the strap starts):

Pap 26 - 4 inches (add 2 inches to where the strap starts)
Pap 30 - 7 inches (add 1 inch to where the strap starts)

Not much wiggle room on the 26.

littlepanda said:

I can barely carry it on the shoulder. Even with the 30 it's hard. With the 30 it doesn't fit right under your arm either. It wears vertically. Makes sense? The bag's width is too fat to fit under your arm. You can't put your arm flat down.