Can Someone Help...?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am awaiting the tote that victoria beckham has and i am just wondering does any one have it and what do they think ...would you recommend it or not... ps its the big one im talking about...thanks for you advice...:smile:

2. Can you post a pic? Or give the name of the tote? Is it one of the new fall ones Prada came out with--the antik deerskin bags?

3. I beleive it the Gauffre tote she is talking about.......

I personally didnt like the 2 short handles..it couldnt be worn on the shoulder.I ended up with 2 Gauffres though..The E/W brown and the taller Black version with the extra messenger strap.Best money I ever spent..I live in these bags.

4. thanks for your reply... have been away.... just found out that the store is still awaiting there delivery dont think i am going to wait for it....:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice