Can someone help me ID a bag?

Brennamom

O.G.
May 8, 2007
Hi All! I have seen a picture of a Garden bag in a Japanese catalog that was listed on Ebay recently and would really like more info on it but don't know what it is. I can try to find it again to post a pic, but for now here is the description: Horizontal wide stripes in yellow/orange/yellow, with what looks like a black stripe bottom and black leather handles. I can't tell if the bottom stripe is leather as well. Looks to be a wool material. Does anyone have or know what I am looking at? Thanks!!:heart:

Sounds pretty. Sorry I don't know what it's called though...maybe someone else will pipe in??? Best of luck :o)

Thanks Doc - some of us have some catching up to do :P

Sounds like the Garden Party that is made from a wool blanket like material.

Golconda, that's exactly what is reminded me of, almost like a lodge or Indian blanket!

Hope someone can id it for me!:drool: Here is a picture:

Attachments

• Hermes06c.jpg
    Hermes06c.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
The name is Rocabar.
My horse has a blanket from this material, and it's super.
I've been looking for a Rocabar Garden Party, they sometimes pop up. I think they seriously ROCK.

OH I love this one as well....they made doggie coats as well....I have only seen one IRL in NYC and I couldn't help but to drool and followed her around the store.....:P until DH got some shoes!!

Here is a close up of the dog coat, so you can see the color...
Photo Luxury Shops
http://www.luxury-shops.com/1_search/detail.php?ID=4718&category=&subcat=&designer=4

4718_r.jpg

I think it was early 2000s, AFAIK not available any longer. Retail price was the same as for other Garden Parties. Maybe a little more, but pretty much the same.

I adore the rocabar garden party, it was at least several years ago that it was in stores, and if I didn't already have 2 GPTs, I would have gotten this one. Good luck!

I adore the rocabar garden party, it was at least several years ago that it was in stores, and if I didn't already have 2 GPTs, I would have gotten this one. Good luck!

Thank you Pepper. I called the 800# just for kicks and they couldn't find it, but they did say a new one will be arriving in the states soon in a red/blue/beige combo if anyone is interested. It is called the Ligne Bazaar and I have the SKU,so let me know if interested. The small size will start at $1400, larger at $2K. If anyone knows, would this bag be heavy based on the blanket material? Just thought of that.....:heart:

The old rocabar material was pretty light, if my memory serves me correctly. Will be interesting to see the new version, thanks for the info!