Can someone give me details on this bag...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi,
    I am new to the Chanel forum (usually post on LV) but was interested in this style bag. Can anyone tell me the name and the estimated price on this style. I am looking for a smaller tote style

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. I dont remember the name for this bag but I know they carry it every year, during March-June it should be in the stores; however the color your asking about it probably for that season. This bag always comes in black with the biege/brown stitching.

3. Oh sorry and the price...
    Its about $2000

4. I posted the name of this Ligne somewhere on here sort of recently. . . I'll look for it.

5. OK, here's the 411:

It's from the Surpique Ligne, my NM has small ones, it's an older ligne I believe.
    My NM had a small black tote w/ beige stitch and a small beige w/ beige stitching, also a couple of other styles.
    But at least you have a Ligne name, you can call the Chanel 800 number and ask.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice