can someone explain the MAC cream eyeshadow??

Whatever the hell it is, fake or not, I purchased one off ebay and got it a week ago, it is seriously the best eye shadow I have ever used, EVER!

It's tricky to put on but it will not budge from your skin until you use make up remover. I put it on to go out and it's still on when i wake up looking perfect. so so vibrant and so metallic. I cant believe how good it is. I freakin love it, I only just realised it may be fake because I was on the mac website looking to buy another several and they just do not exist. Either way I am so stoked on it.

ehhhhh... Elzee.. if it's not authentic MAC, then you have no idea what could be in that cream "eyeshadow." Most replica items are produced in sweatshops.. where workers are working to the bone, with no regards to the ingredients that go in their items. It's your decision to continue and use it, but I personally wouldn't - especially with something that could EASILY travel into your eye and enter your body. :s

Lana and ArmCandy, That was Elzee's one and only post in the forum. She just joined the second that she posted the above comment...do you think she is selling the stuff?