can somebody please give me some advice?

i won't add more to what others have said..but i do agree that this behavior can't go on..what happens if you've been married for 20 years and the same behavior is present?

let yourself loose before you get hurt more...

i will be willing to fly over to NYC to go shopping with u (retail therapy :graucho:)

now go buy that air ticket!!!

i hope u feel better..im sorry to hear what has happened.. :flowers:

There is one thing I would get him to do. Ask him to call her on the phone and tell her he wants nothing more to do with her.....WITH YOU STANDING RIGHT THERE, then, YOU speak to her and tell her to get the hell out of your marriage. I would also tell him that the next time you even think he is behaving inappropriately, will be the last time. I know this sounds harsh, but hun, you have got to lift your head up and look him in the eye and show him how to treat you. Good luck.

agreed!!! :devil: :mad:

Thanks for the update and sharing it with us.
I do hope you guys can work this out and that you'll be able to trust him again. Sounds to me that he really is making an effort to straigthen things out with you.

Good luck and best wishes to the both of you :flowers:

I'm glad things seem to be working out for you. I hope your husband has really come to his senses, and he's gonna stick to his word about making things up, and not hurting you again.

G'luck with everything! :flowers:

Hope that everything is working our for you and hubby PinkPrincess, I have been wondering how you have been doing.

Nothing to do with the football result last weekend mind you!!!!! Honest.

Thoughts and prayers are with you both.

There is one thing I would get him to do. Ask him to call her on the phone and tell her he wants nothing more to do with her.....WITH YOU STANDING RIGHT THERE, then, YOU speak to her and tell her to get the hell out of your marriage. I would also tell him that the next time you even think he is behaving inappropriately, will be the last time. I know this sounds harsh, but hun, you have got to lift your head up and look him in the eye and show him how to treat you. Good luck.

ITA :yes:
You have gotten so much great advice here.
Keep your head up and believe that everything will be ok *hugs*

ladies where do I start?????
here i am back again,, its all gone horribly wrong for me.
the first couple of weeks i found out my husband had been sending the emails (see first page) everything seemed so much better.. he promised to take me on a trip to london over easter, but then started behaving really oddly and said the day before we were due to go he couldnt afford it. He was acting suspicious with his mobile phone (cell for usa ladies!) and was just really ratty and rude to me. He mentioned to my brother that his phone bill was really expensive and last week after a soccer game we went to see took me to a bar (was with my brother and other friend whom we go to the games with) and she was in the bar. She made a big thing of standing right by me and him, my brother rang me the next day saying he was really worried and concerend for me and told me he thought things were not right and he thought that my husband was up to something but didnt know what.
I have been really depressed due to the original emails i found and i am in a really responsible job in health care and my boss has promoted me several times in last year so am overwhelmed with this. I lack confidence and tried to speak to my husband last week about my job and tell him i wasnt up to it and he just shrugged his shoulders. I went to bed early on thursday evening and he said he was coming up, i heard him go to come up about an hour later and thinking i was asleep sneak back down the stairs..........
Anyway, it all built up and after his behaviour and comments from my brother i checked his mobile phone bill and found a phonenumber... sometimes sending text messages up to SIXTY times a day all hours of the day and night. There were voice calls to..
I rang the nubmer and quelle suprise it was her
I caught him sunday evening texting her when he thought i had gone to bed and i confronted him, all hell broke loose and these are some of the reasons he says he text this girl on average between 20-40 times a day:
1. He is bored, he is a cab driver and knows he cannot text me, as i am busy in work so texts her
2. She is his "friend" and because i do not like her doesnt mean he shouldnt still have her as a friend
3. He has done nothing like sleep with her??? which would be wrong

I pointed out some of these messages were whilst he was at dinner with me or when i am in his company so therefore, he must be "bored" when he is with me. He said he cant help it if someone text messages him and he has to reply.

His whole mobile bill is made up with her phone number and not any of his other friends at all, so if he was indeed bored he would want to talk surely to his other friends and not jsut this one girl?

Ladies the best is yet to come... he text me yesterday saying he is sorry for the pain he has caused me, but he hasnt done anything and that he has found it hard to talk or "have a laugh" with me because i am so stressed with work.... that was bad enough till today i checked the timing of this message he had rang HER 15 mins before he text me, which was the first time i had heard from him

As it stands we are not speaking, i have had no apology, (apart from his effort to make me dinner yesterday evening), no explaination and I jsut cant bring myself to talk to him.

Considering I have given him my wedding band back and i told him sunday i hated him and it was over and wanted him to leave.. would you have expected more???

ladies i am in turmoil and just cannot believe this is happening at all

So sorry about what is happening to you...somehow I did feel that things would not end as easily as hoped.

I think the time has come to get rather tough. I won't tell you to walk out or anything like that, but make very sure to tell him that this IS the final straw. I'm not sure what ultimatum you want to issue him with apart from asking him to leave, but you'd better issue one, and fast!

And if you want him to leave, make sure he DOES, and doesn't wriggle his way back into your life again claiming that you have been irrational or something.

I'm so sorry Pink Princess that things didn't turn out better.....Be strong, call your friends and family to support you, and we are all here for you too.
This man doesn't deserve you.

I'm so sorry that this is happening to you! I can't see why he can't text you, and saying that you're stressed from work is completely bs.

The immature part of me would tell you to give that girl a piece of your mind.

But I guess its a good time to take some time apart from each other.

*HUGS*

OMG... Pink Princess my heart is aching for you!! I am so very very sorry this is happening to you. I can't not offer you any advice because I would be a hypocrite. I have been in a similar situation and before it had happened I thought I would run fast and far but I didn't. I'll keep you in my prayers. Good luck with what you decide:heart: