Can I get your opinion :)??

amstevens714

Livingthecasuallife
O.G.
Oct 4, 2009
Hello everyone!

May I ask for your opinion on this bag? Like it, love it, don't like it?

Anyone actually have experience with this bag?

Thank you so much!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412913267.886971.jpg

Pretty, but I'm not sure of its staying power. You might easily get tired of that particular colour combination? (...also it wouldn't be easy to match to an outfit either)

It's okay. I guess I don't care for the color combination too much. But with the right outfit it might look really good. Also maybe for the right price if on sale or discounted.

Pretty, but I'm not sure of its staying power. You might easily get tired of that particular colour combination? (...also it wouldn't be easy to match to an outfit either)

My clothes are pretty plain. I wear a lot of black and greys. I thought this might spruce things up, but I definitely understand what you are saying. Thank you for responding!

It's okay. I guess I don't care for the color combination too much. But with the right outfit it might look really good. Also maybe for the right price if on sale or discounted.

These are good points. Thank you!

I personally don't like the style. Saw the red version at nordstrom last year or so and thought it was boxy and the clip on top does not seem like your items will be secure. It was about a third off too, so you might be lucky and catch the yellow on sale.

I personally don't like the style. Saw the red version at nordstrom last year or so and thought it was boxy and the clip on top does not seem like your items will be secure. It was about a third off too, so you might be lucky and catch the yellow on sale.

Thank you! Was the red version the exact same as this, or did it not have the stripe down the middle?

Thank you again!

I think the yellow's tacky with the plaid -- looks like a knockoff experimenter :sad: But in the right color combo, say burgundy/red leather (is that available?) it could be gorgeous. I like the shape much more than some super-simple Burberry shapes, it's great as a day bag or even non-formal evening bag!

I think the yellow's tacky with the plaid -- looks like a knockoff experimenter :sad: But in the right color combo, say burgundy/red leather (is that available?) it could be gorgeous. I like the shape much more than some super-simple Burberry shapes, it's great as a day bag or even non-formal evening bag!

I like the bag itself but not necessarily this color combo. My coworker has this style and she loves it.

Thank you both - It was lovely but it ended up going back to the seller. I actually have this same style bag in smoke without any color additions or stripes and I love it.

Thanks for the help!