Can I get some help on IDing this bag?

joni1234

Sep 4, 2006
Wow..my first post :yahoo:
Anyway..I know I have seen this bag somewhere..
Is is Gap?
It's just bugging me that I can put my finger on it..

Also..I am on the look out for a fushia, violet, purple bag...
Any recs?? Price range up to $500
Thanks!

elizat

Sep 21, 2007
I don't know that bag... BUT, if you like the look of it w/ the two pockets and short handles, you might try the Botkier Bianca. I don't know if it comes in the colors you are interested though. I think Bulga makes a bag w/ the two pockets in the front also.

Luna

wheeeee
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
nyc
i saw this bag at macy's 34th street A WHILE AGO... it felt funky, i liked the design... i do not remember the brand though.. i want to say laundry by shelli segal?... but i'm almost sure that is not it

Nov 14, 2007
New York
Wow..my first post :yahoo:
Anyway..I know I have seen this bag somewhere..
Is is Gap?
It's just bugging me that I can put my finger on it..

Also..I am on the look out for a fushia, violet, purple bag...
Any recs?? Price range up to $500
Thanks!
You should get the coach big duffle from the bleecker collection they have it in magenta IT's gorgeous!!! :girlsigh:

Nov 14, 2007
New York
I could almost swear that it is GAP because I used to work there and almost all there bags have the little circle on it and it says GAP! Almost positive!! Will find out though!

Purseloco

Older and Wiser
O.G.
Jun 24, 2006
United States
I'll make you a Vegas bet that it is Kipling! I know I saw this bag in the Kipling store in Vegas, It was really worth buying. Let me know what you find out. :smile:. Also, All you guys and gals interested in Kipling they have outlet stores now! They have one in the Round Rock texas outlet!

Nov 20, 2007
USA
It's a Kipling bag, collection "Hip", model "Katie".
That fuchsia bag is from spring/summer 2007, now stocking spring/summer 2008, much improved design and colors.