Can I fit a Laptop into the Alma?

Alma fits 8 x 11 A4 paper, I think your laptop should fit but won't be able to zip it especially if you have other stuff beside the laptop. You may consider other bag like BH, lockit vertical,mahattan GM etc

that bag is not designed for a laptop sweetie...go for the messenger square style (cannot think of the name starts w/ a b)....p.s...my laptop fits in my LH great bag...Lockit Horizontal love it

I would say no- not comfortably. Plus it would look awful IMO. I love the Bh for a laptop!

Syntagma I miss your blonde hair ever time I see your avatar I think of your blonde Marilyn Monroe look...you actually look like her with blonde hair...will you ever go back to blonde...blondes rule IMO even bottle blondes .....red would be cool on you....Bh great suggestion

I have a sub laptop that I can put into most of my bags.. but it's hard with a padded sleeve. I suggest something a little more durable simply because you should always have a padded sleeve around lappies !

i think a shoulder tote would be more suitable. not sure about the BH, since it's not a very structured bag... i've tried putting my laptop in the BH, it really weighs it down. then again, my laptop is kinda bulky.