Can Blackberry fit properly into the BV fold-over card case?

eroharaxxx

Jan 28, 2008
I just moved to another country recently so I wanted to get a Blackberry Curve and want to get myself a case for it. At first I wanted a LV iPhone case but it doesn't fit (I wanted some brand variety because I have a number of BV goods already).

So I gave up on that and have now moved to find some other case and I found Luxury Obsessed's blog (thanks for enabling!)
LuxuryObsessed: Bottega Veneta Camera Case?

and it seems like BV is the best choice (again!!) I think the phone/camera case (both the snap version and the newer one with the zip) with the strap is nice but the problem is I do not want the strap (or maybe I should cut it? I must be out of my mind lol) and I can also save around $150 if I were to buy the fold-over card case instead of the phone/camera case with the strap and it looks more manly too IMO...I can also have another compartment to put some cards in :graucho:

Here's the size:

Blackberry Curve: 4.2 x 2.4 x 0.6 inches
BV fold-over card case: 4.3 x 2.95 x 0.6 inches

The only problem I see here is the depth (both 0.6 inches).
I have not gotten myself the Blackberry yet so I can't go try it at the shop and see if it fits properly or I need to shove it in.

What do you guys use as your Blackberry case? All suggestions are welcome! :Push:

Here's the picture of the phone/camera case credits to Rakuten
bv-154-1.jpg

and the fold-over card case
BV.jpg

BV2.jpg

TIA!! :flowers:

Last edited:
Hi, eroharaxxx! We have been discussing those very items in our SO threads lately too! I love the phone/camera case and plan to get one soon for my iPhone and IDs.

I used to have the fold-over card case and I know iPhone won't fit, and the depth (3/4 inches) if I remember correctly is the outside measurement, not inside, so it may be a bit tight for Blackberry. But, I don't have a Blackberry, so hope someone who has one can chime in!

I have the smaller Blackberry, the Pearl, and it fits perfectly! Never would have though to put it in there! If you have the model with the single letter keyboard it will be too wide.

I have a Blackberry Curve and it fits into the phone/camera case with the snap and strap. I do not own the fold over card case.

I think the blackberry will not fit in the flap over credit card case however my nanno pod fits in perfectly to this card case. BV make a camera case with a zipper and cord that the blackberry fits into perfectly

sorry I forgot to say I have the flap over credit card case in Baltic Irridescent
fits my nanno pod perfectly with credit cards and money in the case.
I think the blackberry is just a tad to big for this case