Can anyone tell me what bag this is?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just got a bag from my mom. I didn't have time to take a picture but I found it online (from a replica site) It looks like this but the inside is diff.

http://www.shoppingukusa.com/images/shoppingukusa/louis_vuitton_bag00175.jpg

My mom won't give up how much she paid for it haha and I want to pay her back for it. I checked out the bag and it's all real.

Can anyone help me with the name of this bag? The datecode thing says it was made march 2009 if that helps any. Thanks!!

2. the bag is fake, its the Whisper bag that was for a seasonal fall/winter womens collection and it came in leather and suede not Canvas

3. really? It never came in multicolor?

4. haha thanks! I just called LV and it is fake. Poor mom paid too much for a fake bag.

5. Just out of curiosity, how much did you pay for this fake bag...?

6. Please post ID questions in the Identify This LV thread in the FAQs section. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.