Can anyone tell me about the embossed garnet bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw a bag that I think was a blue embossed garnet. Is this a patent? I am searching online and saw a picture in another color that looked pretty shiny. If you have seen it can you tell me if the bag is a pretty dark navy? Is the leather very stiff? Also, if anyone knows the style number so I can see if my outlet will watch for it. Thanks so much. I would appreciate any thoughts.

2. Style 13919, does have a glossy finish. Similar to Patent, perhaps chemically the same, IDK. The body does have a softness, that is indicative of the body being able to be pleated. It's soft but not flimsy and not too structured either.

The Blue is not as dark as navy, it's a medium shade of blue, very pretty. I don't own this style number but when I saw the colors IRL, the Blue was by far my favorite! The contrast with the brass hardware is very nice!

Good Luck locating one, it's a Gorgeous bag!

3. Thanks so much for your help!