Can anyone share info on the Julia large zipper wallet?

Oct 31, 2010
I have one on hold at my outlet that I have been pondering this week. I have and acorn alexandra purse, and this wallet is a perfect match of the leather. It seems like a steal at $116 after coupon.

I am wondering how yours is holding up and if you seem to have enough expansion room to fill all the slots and still zip it up. I usually use a checkbook style wallet, so this would be a big switch for me.

Also, can you really fit change into the middle zipper compartment, or will I need a separate change purse?

Thanks for any info you can share.

I bought the gunmetal Julia ziparound wallet the minute it came out and have been using it since. There's absolutely NO wear on this wallet and I do not baby it. I LOVE IT! I have two cards in each slot and as I say it's still perfect. If I could get a back up in this style I'd do it in a heart beat. Hands down, best Coach wallet I've ever owned.

Oh I should mention, I don't put coins in any of my wallets. I love having cute coin purses. There have been times where I was in a hurry and just threw my change in without issue, but as I say it's just my preference to have a cute round coin purse.

Thanks, CO. Two cards in each slot is about what I will have. I am going to get it tomorrow! If you need a backup, you should check the outlets. Acorn at least, is there. I'll check the stock tomorrow.

I bought the gunmetal Julia ziparound wallet the minute it came out and have been using it since. There's absolutely NO wear on this wallet and I do not baby it. I LOVE IT! I have two cards in each slot and as I say it's still perfect. If I could get a back up in this style I'd do it in a heart beat. Hands down, best Coach wallet I've ever owned.
I agree with everything you said!

The change pocket in the zip around wallets holds a ton of change. I am shocked at how much change my zip around wallet holds. And you can fill that wallet to capacity and it will zip with ease. The zip around wallet is my favorite style wallet now.

I hit my outlet today in OH, and they had a ton of Julias in cool colors...orange, green, berry, and acorn. Some were 50% off, then 20% off, totalling $75. I, of course, wanted the acorn to match my bag, and so it was only 30%, then 20%. I love it, though. Thanks for all the encouraging comments. I put all my stuff into it, and still have unused slots.

I came away with a cute little patent coin purse for $19.99, too. Good shopping day!

well just in case here's the new julia patent accessories, they also come in putty, charcoal, lilac, and heather not sure if all styles come in each color.

43984_svbk_a0.jpg

44013_svbk_a0.jpg

44007_svbk_a0.jpg

43999_svbk_a0.jpg

and a few plain leather.
44010_svbk_a0.jpg

43989_svbk_a0.jpg