Can anyone identify what year this bag is from?

PurseSick

Dec 3, 2018
Hi I fell in love with this bad last night on a resale site. I really like it but just want to know how old it really is. I know I can Customer service tomorrow but I was hoping to find out sooner than later. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

• EF6A1B0B-E15F-4D58-B23E-25390E9E251C.jpeg
    EF6A1B0B-E15F-4D58-B23E-25390E9E251C.jpeg
    92.5 KB · Views: 293
Probably 10 years plus. The Mini Lin was discontinued around late 2009 to give way to Monogram Idylle in 2010.
Thank you! I just love the color! Looks nice for the springtime. I started my LV collection right around 2012 so I don’t remember the earlier ones exact for the colorful Speedys! Thank you so much!

Thank you! I just love the color! Looks nice for the springtime. I started my LV collection right around 2012 so I don’t remember the earlier ones exact for the colorful Speedys! Thank you so much!

Actually, this particular Mini Lin print with the stripes was part of the Cruise 2008 collection, so it was made around mid to late 2007.

Reactions: PurseSick
This particular collection was called Mini Lin Croisette and the color is “bleu”.
“Croisette” refers to the name of the boulevard that runs along the beach in Cannes, France.

Actually, this particular Mini Lin print with the stripes was part of the Cruise 2008 collection, so it was made around mid to late 2007.
Thank you! Do you think I should buy it or will it look outdated? I’m not really impressed with the stuff they have in stores right now!
This particular collection was called Mini Lin Croisette and the color is “bleu”.
“Croisette” refers to the name of the boulevard that runs along the beach in Cannes, France.
thank you! What do you think? Should I buy it? Or is it too outdated?

I first saw this collection sometime early 2008. It was really pretty...but it’s white! If u can deal with the high maintenance....hmm..I just couldn’t!

I first saw this collection sometime early 2008. It was really pretty...but it’s white! If u can deal with the high maintenance....hmm..I just couldn’t!
If I buy it I probably would only take her out a few times a year! I love that it’s white but I also know it will be super hard to maintain. The one on the website looks pretty clean!