Can a fellow Canadian please remind me of Holt's current LV return / exchg policy?

bem3231

O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
Hello all -

I'm wondering if someone can please remind me what Holt's current return / exchange policy is for LV? In this case it is an item purchased with a gift card so I am not looking for a cash refund but rather another gift card for the purchase price.

I know that it is 14 days for a refund, but is it 14 days for an exchange / credit, too?

Thank you!

When I bought my Speedy in June at the Yorkdale HR the SA said I could exchange it within 14 days if I decided I wanted something else and it hadn't been used. She didn't mention the possibility of a refund at all.

I've never returned anything, but I have exchanged. You have 14 days for an exchange and any item you exchange it with is final sale.
Hopefully more Canadians can chirp up and answer if refunds are allowed?

14 days for refund, 30 for exchange. I have also had multiple exchanges (i'm really indecisive). For example, I got my petit noe on dec 16 and never used it so I exchanged it for a azur nf gm on Jan 9 but decided I didn't like it. That same day, I exchanged my NF for a Totally MM. None of the bags were ever used when I exchanged them.

Shoebaglady said:
14 days for refund, 30 for exchange. I have also had multiple exchanges (i'm really indecisive). For example, I got my petit noe on dec 16 and never used it so I exchanged it for a azur nf gm on Jan 9 but decided I didn't like it. That same day, I exchanged my NF for a Totally MM. None of the bags were ever used when I exchanged them.

I know that this is what it used to be, but I believe that the other posters are correct. Fourteen days for refund or exchange o think.

bem3231 said:
I know that this is what it used to be, but I believe that the other posters are correct. Fourteen days for refund or exchange o think.

What I wrote above just occurred. I just got the totally mm a couple of weeks ago.

I purchased a belt, found a defect, exchanged it for another one..and then found a defect again -_-' then I went back and asked for a refund since they only had two in stock, they refused to give me a refund since it was "Exchanged" "twice". Lol =/ The whole process was actually within a week, 7 days!